Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Zendala Dare 79

It has been forever and a day since I've done a zendala dare, but I saw this week's template and thought I'd give it a go:


I've started to color it in so may post that picture later on when it's finished...I've also been busy getting in gear for Christmas, addressing envies and wrapping everything I've bought so far--it's all coming right along! I could use a little snow to really get the spirit flowing--haha!

Today we have bowling bright 'n early for Bug, then we're off to go rowing shopping for some warmer clothes and a life vest--I'm completely hooked! Going rowing tomorrow morning and then Wednesday again--life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the swirls and leafy tangles! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful job! I've still never tried this, and I really want to!

    ReplyDelete