Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ICAD Tuesday

I don't know if it's necessary to confess that I'm way behind on my index cards. I did get a handful done over vacation--thank goodness they're small and quick, but I'm way off with the prompts, which I think is only a technicality, really...The point is more to do the cards, not necessarily fulfill the prompts. Which is good, because I can try to catch up on last week's and do some of this week's and, oh blah dee blah dah--life goes on...So here's my latest group of cards:

A couple lettered quotes, a doodle, and a couple tangles-one using the lime green/purple Summer of Color pick from (*sigh*) two weeks ago?? I really need to get back on top of things!!
I did get my car back yesterday, only $115 for a full tune up which it desperately needed--new plugs and filters and she's all set to go! Yay! My little Kia is thirteen years old-I've driven it for eight of those years and love it. I'm hoping to have her around for another eight or more years! So, a quick trip to the grocery store and a few cleaning chores to tackle before I can sit down to play today...Right now contemplating running in this humidity or possibly just going for a good eight mile ride on the bike instead...Poor Tuck is missing his running and it is at least cool enough this morning-I think that's what we'll do! So, happy Tuesday! Have a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment