Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ICAD Tuesday

Carrying on with my new weekly blog series, I've decided that rather than post daily pics of index cards, Tuesdays are now for ICAD--at least for the duration of June and July while the challenge is under way. Week Two's theme is Ink (pen, marker, spray ink...) and the prompts are: City/map, Sun, List of favorites, Ivy, Circus, Junk mail, Camera, and Rubber stamp.
 
A shot of cards #7-10--I broke out one of my primary color cards to do a little mandala play with my Sakura Moonlight gel pens, some simple daisy doodles, then, getting back to the prompts, I did a big, bright sun with a happy little cloud, and a mini Funky Town for city/map:
 

 
And Twinkle, Twinkle's Summer of Color is now officially under way and the color combination for the week is Citron and Turquoise--love it! Stay tuned for those postings! Well, what are you waiting for? Go get a pack of cards and come play with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment