Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Another Quickie

Parasail Z, Diva Dance, Poke Leaf

I had hoped to finish this last page for January yesterday, but alas...no such luck...and the weekend is so jam packed I'm not likely to have time to play at all. Well, maybe...this afternoon after bowling...?? February's already ticking away...and my head is spinning with things I want to do and I feel like I have to justify myself when all I want to do is create art. That's the end goal, right? To create art?  A long time friend posted this video on my Facebook page and I think I could watch this every morning to get me moving in the right direction...so much wisdom and brilliance. Definitely worth the time to watch...and then...make great art...


 
Definitely going to listen more to my heart than the voices in the world telling me what I can't, shouldn't, or ought not bother doing. And I'm saving this video for watching when I forget...

1 comment: